The Fisher & Talwar $1,000 General Scholarship is now available to students currently pursuing or plan on pursuing a college degree.
Available to students who are pursuing a degree (graduate or undergraduate):
Deadline to Apply: November 15th, 2017.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student who is currently attending (or planning to attend full-time) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must provide proof of current enrollment or plans to enroll in an accredited institution of higher education. If you have not received acceptance, you may still apply, but be sure to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment for the scholarship to be released.
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to be used solely for tuition and related expenses.
The Fisher & Talwar scholarship recipient will be notified on or about December 15, 2017.
To receive the award, recipient must provide the following documentation:
- A transcript that reflects the recipient’s current standing with a minimum required GPA of 3.0
- Proof of admission and enrollment.
Application Materials & Topic
To apply, applicants must submit:
- Completed application.
- A 500 word essay on the following topic: Who or what is your inspiration for pursuing an education?
- A valid transcript reflecting current standing and minimum required GPA of 3.0.
- Proof of acceptance and enrollment.
Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
Submission & Deadline Information
To apply fill out the form below before midnight November 15, 2017: