Have you suffered a serious injury as a result of slipping/tripping and falling? Are you wondering if the property owner is responsible for your injuries? Perhaps you are curious about your options.
Find answers to your questions pertaining to injuries. We covered some of the most frequently asked questions people have called to us about to give you an idea of what options are available.
However, please keep in mind that all cases are different and that you should always speak to an attorney about your situation for accurate guidance. Just because something sounds like it’s describing exactly what happened with you or someone you know, doesn’t mean the outcome will be the same.
- What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What are some of the causes of injury in slip and fall claims?
- What types of damages are covered by slip and fall compensation?
- How does an expert’s opinion affect my trip and fall case?
- What should I do to help preserve my claim?
- What are the elements of a slip and fall case that must be proven for successful results?
- How long does a slip and fall case take to resolve?
- I fell on apartment stairs; can I sue the apartment complex?
- I fell in a store, what should I do?
Have another question?
If you you are still unsure about your own situation, give us a call for a free consultation: (213) 891-0777, or use the form below to submit your question and/or seek attorney representation.