Corona Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents happen every day on California’s roads and leave behind badly-injured motorists and wrecked vehicles. At Fisher & Talwar, we help car accident victims get the compensation they need when someone else negligently or recklessly crashes into them.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury, please contact us right away. Any delay could compromise your ability to receive the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Injuries
At Fisher & Talwar, we have seen all types of injuries, ranging from mild to life-altering. For example, many of our clients have suffered from:
- Cuts, scrapes, lacerations, and abrasions. Though these generally heal, they might become infected and develop complications. Scarring on a visible part of the body, such as the face, can also cause severe emotional distress.
- Burns. A gas tank might explode, or acid from a car battery could splash on motorists. Superficial, first-degree burns should heal without any scarring in a couple weeks. However, more serious burns could require skin grafting and leave behind painful scars.
- Strains or sprains. These soft-tissue injuries can often heal on their own with rest and ice. However, severe injuries could require surgery.
- Internal organ damage. Any damage could compromise function or cause the organ to fail altogether.
- Nerve damage. Chronic pain can result and might leave someone immobile.
- Head injuries. Injury to the face, ears, eyes, and nose could dramatically reduce quality of life. If a skull fractures, then you might need surgery to relieve the pressure on the brain.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Any traumatic blow can change how the brain works, leading to impaired memory, speech, sleep, and mobility. Traumatic brain injuries often require rehabilitation.
- Amputations. Motorists can lose a limb in a devastating crash.
- Spinal cord injuries. Any damage to the cord can lead to reduced sensation and/or mobility. Someone can suffer paralysis in only the legs or in all four limbs.
These are only some of the physical injuries we see after a car accident. Many physical injuries are also paired with severe emotional distress and pain.