FRESNO TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER
Commercial trucks cause far more than their fair share of very serious highway accidents in California. According to the most recent information from the California Highway Patrol (CHP), nearly 300 fatal large truck accidents occur in the state each year. Several thousand more people also suffer devastating injuries in truck crashes.
With several major thoroughfares running directly through the city – California State Route 41, California State Route 180, and California State Route 99 – large commercial trucks are constantly moving in and out of Fresno and the surrounding communities in the San Joaquin Valley. Tractor trailer accidents are far from rare in this region.
At Fisher & Talwar, our Fresno, CA truck accident lawyers are strong advocates for injured victims and their families. We know how to hold negligent trucking companies and their insurance carriers accountable. If you or your loved one was hurt in a truck collision in Fresno County, CA, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team for a free case evaluation.
You Have Limited Time to File a Truck Accident Injury Claim
If you were injured in a truck accident in Fresno, CA, you need to be ready to take immediate action to protect your rights. Similar to most other personal injury claims, truck accident claims in California are governed by the state’s two-year statute of limitations. If you do not bring your lawsuit before the deadline expires, your case will likely be dismissed. Fortunately, you can prevent this from happening: Get a truck accident lawyer in Fresno, CA by your side immediately after your crash.
The Most Common Causes of Commercial Truck Accidents
Commercial truck accidents happen for many different reasons. When the crash occurs as a result of the negligent actions or inactions of the trucking company or any of its employees, that business can be held legally liable for any resulting losses. Any truck company that operates within California must comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations. In addition, all truck companies have a responsibility to operate their fleet in a reasonably safe manner. When they fall short of the duty, they should be held accountable. Some common examples truck driver and truck company negligence include:
- Fatigued truck drivers;
- Speeding truckers;
- Unsafe lane changes;
- Drunk or drugged truck drivers;
- Distracted truck drivers;
- Semi truck tire problems;
- Lack of proper truck inspection or truck maintenance;
- Unsafely loaded trailers; and
- Defectively manufactured trucks.
In some cases, the trucking company may be clearly at fault for the entire accident. There may be little dispute over fault. However, this is certainly not always the case. Trucking companies and their insurers frequently work to deny as much liability as possible. You can be sure that they will conduct a comprehensive investigation of the crash in the following days. They will build a defense. Injured victims should not fall behind. As soon as a crash occurs, you should consult with a Fresno truck accident lawyer who can protect your rights and represent your interests.
You Deserve Full Financial Compensation
Through a personal injury lawsuit, plaintiffs can seek financial relief for their economic losses and as well as for certain intangible damages. Unfortunately, recovering full and fair compensation can sometimes be challenging. Large truck companies and their insurers not only attempt to shed liability, but they may also offer you considerably less than your claim is actually worth. This is where we can help. Our Fresno, CA trucking accident lawyers will work to maximize your compensation. We have helped injured victims obtain monetary damages for:
- Vehicle repairs or vehicle replacement;
- Emergency medical bills;
- All other medical expenses;
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitative expenses;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement; and
- Disability or physical impairment.
In a the truly unfortunate event that your family member was killed in a Fresno truck accident, you have the right to file a wrongful death claim. These are highly complex legal cases and they require guidance from an experienced wrongful death lawyer. While nothing will be able to truly make up for such a devastating loss, family members of the victims should be ready to bring a strong legal claim to get much needed financial support and to hold the negligent trucking company liable for their negligence and misconduct.
Why Choose the Fresno Truck Accidents Lawyers at Fisher & Talwar
At Fisher & Talwar, we are proud to offer the very best legal representation to truck accident victims in Fresno, California. If you or your loved one was hurt in a large truck accident in the San Joaquin Valley region, you need a top-rated truck accident lawyer in Fresno, CA on your team.
- We know personal injury law: Our Fresno truck accident lawyers have a deep understanding of California’s personal injury claims process. We have a proven track record of obtaining successful results.
- We will maximize your recovery: Following a major truck accident, injured victims need access to the maximum available financial compensation. Our legal team never rushes through a case or rushes through settlement negotiations. We will make sure that you and your family get every penny that you are owed.
- We offer free case evaluations: If you are not sure if you have a viable truck accident claim, or you are confused about what you need to do to protect your rights, we can help. Our Fresno, CA truck accident lawyers offer free, no obligation legal consultations.
- We only get paid if you get compensation: With our California truck accident lawyers, there are never any upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees. We handle personal injury claims on contingency — our law firm only gets paid if we get you financial compensation.
Contact Our Fresno, CA Tractor Trailer Accident Attorneys Today
At Fisher & Talwar, our dedicated Fresno truck accident lawyers are strong advocates for injured victims. If you or a loved one was hurt in an eighteen wheeler accident in California, we are prepared to help.
For a free review of your claim, please do not hesitate to contact us today at (213) 805-7706. We represent injured victims throughout Fresno County, including in Clovis, Firebaugh, Fowler, Kingsburg, Mendota, Orange Cove, Reedley, San Joaquin, Sanger, and Selma.