HESPERIA TRUCKING ACCIDENT LAWYER
Trucking companies have a duty to operate their vehicles safely while on public roads. Yet, sadly, large truck accidents continue to occur far too frequently. According to data collected and published by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), there are more than 500,000 semi-truck accidents reported in the United States each year. In California alone, 6,000 people are hurt in commercial truck wrecks annually.
At Fisher & Talwar, our skilled Hesperia, CA trucking accident lawyers work tirelessly to protect the legal rights and financial interests of injured victims all throughout Southern California. We know how to hold negligent trucking companies legally accountable for their dangerous actions. If you or your loved one was injured in a semi-truck collision in Hesperia, CA, please do not hesitate to reach out to our law firm to get a free, no obligation review of your case.
Most Common Truck Accident Injuries
Unfortunately, large truck accidents have the potential to result in life-altering, catastrophic injuries. In most cases, the occupants of standard sized vehicles bear the brunt of the impact of these wrecks. Our Southern California truck accident lawyers have handled claims involving the full range of injuries. No matter the specific circumstances of your accident, we can help you get the right treatment and make a strong claim for financial relief. Some of the most common injuries in truck accidents include:
- Broken bones;
- Broken ribs;
- Facial injuries, including broken teeth
- Internal organ damage;
- Internal bleeding;
- Head and neck injuries;
- Concussions and TBIs;
- Spinal cord damage;
- Amputations; and
- Partial or total paralysis;
Protect Your Rights: Take Action
In California, injured victims only have limited amount of time to submit a legal claim. For truck accident injury lawsuits, the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the collision. What happens if you miss this deadline? Your claim can simply be dismissed without you being offered any compensation. There is no good reason to wait to take action. The sooner your crash is investigated by an experienced truck accident lawyer in Hesperia, CA, the better off you will be.
How to Hold the Trucking Company Liable
To hold the truck company accountable for its misconduct, injured victims must prove that the company’s negligence contributed to the accident. There are many different examples of truck company negligence, from truck drivers speeding to meet a tight delivery deadline to the failure of the company to conduct adequate safety inspections before and after long road trips.
In some cases, trucking companies are clearly liable for accidents. The truck driver may even admit that fact to the responding police officers. However, even in these cases, getting full compensation can be challenging. Once the insurance company gets involved, which usually happens very quickly, you can be sure that they will be looking for any way they can find to limit the overall settlement offered to victims.
The key to holding trucking companies and insurers liable is in the evidence. It is imperative that victims are able to get access to all of the evidence that they need to prove fault in their claim. This is one reason why truck accident victims should consult with a qualified Hesperia, CA personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a crash. The sooner you reach out to one of our attorneys, the sooner we can begin work on a thorough investigation of your crash.
Compensation for Truck Accident Victims in Hesperia, CA
In California, personal injury settlements and verdicts are designed to be compensatory in nature. Your settlement should be equal in value to the total value of damage that you sustained in the crash. Even if you can clearly prove that the trucking company is liable for your wreck, getting complete compensation can still be difficult. These claims are defended by large insurance companies that are interested in protecting their profits. They look for ways to limit payouts. Do not accept less than you deserve. At Fisher & Talwar, our aggressive Hesperia truck accident lawyers have a deep understanding of the settlement strategies used by insurers. We can help you maximize your recovery. You may be entitled to money for:
- Vehicle repairs or replacement;
- Emergency medical bills;
- All other related medical expenses;
- Long-term care or physical therapy;
- Lost wages and loss of future income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Scarring or disfigurement;
- Loss of quality of life; and
- Wrongful death.
Why Choose Fisher & Talwar
Our Hesperia, CA tractor trailer accident lawyers are committed to offering the best personal injury services in Southern California. We provide compassionate legal representation, and we understand that our clients desperately need access to the maximum financial compensation. We will work to get you all of the available money for medical expenses, loss of income, pain and suffering, and any related damages. Our team has a record of getting winning results for truck accident victims in San Bernardino County.
- Full understanding of the law: Our California truck accident lawyers understand the law and we know how insurance companies operate their business. This knowledge allows us to best serve your interests.
- You can focus on yourself and your family: Following a major crash, you need to be able to focus on yourself. Our Hesperia personal injury lawyers will take care of all of your legal issues.
- We work with experts: Our law firm has access to the top experts. We work with doctors, medical professionals, safety experts, and accident scene reconstruction specialists to build the most compelling case.
- The lines of communication are open: You will never have trouble getting answers from our attorneys. We always keep the lines of communication wide open.
- Consultations are free: Not sure if you have a viable personal injury claim? We can help. Our law firm offers free, no-risk initial consultations.
- If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid: We take truck accident injury cases on contingency. You do not have to pay any out-of-pocket costs. We will only get paid if you get paid.
Contact Our Hesperia, CA Truck Accident Attorneys Today
At Fisher & Talwar, our skilled California truck accident lawyers are standing by, ready to assist you with your claim. If you or a loved one was hurt in a commercial truck collision in Hesperia or anywhere else in San Bernardino County, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm at (213) 805-7706 to schedule a free, fully private review of your case.