Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
After an Irvine Accident, Call Our Personal Injury Attorneys
If you were injured in Irvine, you need the assistance of experienced legal counsel. The process for receiving compensation for your injuries is full of bumps and dead ends, and many people give up due to frustration. Fisher & Talwar has helped many accident victims obtain fair compensation when they are hurt in a car accident, motorcycle collision, or other unexpected accident. We are prepared to do everything in our power to ensure you are treated fairly by all parties, including insurance adjusters.
You have the right to a lawyer’s assistance, so contact Fisher & Talwar today. One of our Irvine personal injury lawyers will gladly talk to you and answer any questions you have. The road to recovery begins with making one phone call.
Why Should You Choose Fisher & Talwar?
Our attorneys provide the type of legal expertise big Southern California firms offer with the personal attention that only a mid-sized firm can provide. You will immediately reap the benefit of our experience:
- We have a history of success. We have helped hundreds of people in California following accidents get compensation for their injuries.
- We understand California personal injury law. Few firms have handled the variety of cases that we have, and this experience has added to our knowledge of the field.
- We stay on top of changes in the field. Personal injury law is always changing, and we use developments to our client’s advantage.
- We are strong negotiators. We don’t accept the first settlement offer but instead hold out for more.
- We are seasoned litigators in the courtroom. When negotiations falter, we pursue your claim in court and use all phases of litigation to your advantage.
- We meet deadlines, such as the statute of limitations which requires filing lawsuits promptly.
Can You Help Me with My Case?
We probably can. We have deep experience will all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Auto accidents
- Truck collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Product defect cases
- Slip and falls
- Premises liability claims
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death
If you were hurt by a negligent person or business, you owe it to yourself to reach out to Fisher & Talwar.
What Do Personal Injury Attorneys Do?
Personal injury lawyers do more than represent accident victims in court. In fact, our work begins well before that. We can:
- Analyze fault. This means identifying who is to blame for your accident and injuries. In some cases, like car accidents, it’s obvious. In other situations, it’s less clear.
- Value your injury claim. Our clients can receive compensation for pain, suffering, property damage, medical care, lost income, and other losses tied to an accident. In our experience, victims don’t value their claims highly enough.
- Gather helpful evidence. We might interview witnesses to the accident or even visit the scene to reconstruct what happened.
- Communicate with all parties. Many victims are quickly swamped with paperwork related to the claim, as well as with requests to give recorded statements. We shield our clients from all but the most pressing requests.
- Fight for your rights. You have the right to be treated fairly and with dignity following an accident. No one should lie to you or mislead you. We understand how companies and insurers defend these cases, and we will do everything possible to win your case.
Can You Afford an Irvine Personal Injury Attorney?
Yes. Our lawyers are surprisingly affordable. We represent personal injury clients on contingency fee agreements. This essentially means that we don’t get paid a fee unless we win your case.
Why do we work in this manner? It helps clients access an experienced lawyer with no upfront risk. In fact, we take on all the risks. If we lose, we get paid nothing. These agreements benefit our clients and provide an incentive only to take cases that have merit.
Can You Receive Compensation if You Are Partially to Blame?
Yes. California’s comparative negligence law allows your claim to move forward provided someone else is at least a little bit at fault. In practice, our clients can be up to 99% to blame and still sue.
California’s law is helpful in cases where it’s not clear who is primarily at fault. For example, you might have slipped and fallen on some freshly mopped floors. At the same time, you were looking at your phone and not watching where you were stepping. Both sides bear some fault—you and the store.
However, your compensation is reduced by your degree of fault. This is another reason to work with a highly experienced personal injury law firm. If we can reduce your fault, we can increase your settlement.
Is It Too Soon to Call?
It’s never too early to speak to an Irvine personal injury lawyer about your case. In fact, there are many advantages to speaking to a lawyer soon.
For example, we can keep you from signing an unfavorable settlement agreement which requires giving up the right to sue. Once you sign, you are usually unable to increase the compensation.
We can improve settlement negotiations by finding as much helpful evidence to establish fault. The sooner we can get to work, the better.
There is no disadvantage to calling a lawyer as soon as you visit the hospital for treatment. We will walk you through the steps to bringing a personal injury claim.
What Are Some of the Hurdles to Receiving Compensation?
A big one is a fault or liability. Essentially, someone must be liable before we can get them to pay compensation. Most liability is based on negligence or failing to use sufficient care. Think of a motorist who speeds or passes illegally, or a property owner who lets the stairs degenerate until they are dangerous. These people have failed to act carefully.
Liability is often in dispute. Sometimes our own clients have been negligent too, which can reduce their compensation. We always need to fully analyze a case before we can effectively advocate for our clients.
Do You Want to Get Started? Contact Us Today
Please reach out to our firm by calling or sending us a confidential message. Our legal team is standing by to take your call.