Vibhu Talwar is a litigator with more than a decade of legal experience. His practice involves complex business litigation and catastrophic injury. Throughout his legal career, he has assisted businesses and individuals in recovering millions of dollars. Mr. Talwar has successfully handled cases involving misappropriation of trade secrets, violation of anti-solicitation agreements, breach of contract, dangerous pharmaceutical drugs, aviation accidents, defective tires, and catastrophic motor-vehicle accidents.
Mr. Talwar began his legal career working for Judge Terry J. Hatter, then Chief Judge of the United Stated District Court for the Central District of California. Prior to opening Fisher & Talwar, Mr. Talwar worked at three of the most prestigious law firms in Southern California and exclusively represented injured individuals.
- Undergraduate: University of California – Irvine, CA. (Graduated with high honors and obtained membership with the National Political Science Honors Society.)
- Juris Doctorate: Southwestern University School of Law – Los Angeles, CA. (While in law school, he was a recipient of the prestigious University Scholarship and was also selected as an Alternate Finalist in the Moot Court Honors Program.)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Licensed to practice in all state courts in California and the United States District Court, Central District of California.