Santa Monica Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Serving The Santa Monica Area
Accidents can occur due to a variety of reasons, and when they do, they often impact every area of your life. Those injured may require ongoing medical care and treatment, while being unable to work or even engage in hobbies and activities they once enjoyed.
At Fisher & Talwar, our Santa Monica personal injury lawyers understand the devastating physical, emotional, and financial problems accidental injuries can cause for you and your loved ones. We provide the aggressive legal representation needed in these types of cases, to assist you in getting the compensation you need to recover.
Compensation for Personal Injuries
In any of the above situations, serious injuries can result that could impact your ability to work or provide for your loved ones, while requiring the need for ongoing medical care and treatment. Common types of personal injuries that can impact your health while threatening your financial well-being include the following:
- Muscle and tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Dislocated joints and bone fractures;
- Severe cuts and lacerations, resulting in loss of use or amputations;
- Chemical and thermal burn injuries;
- Exposure to harmful substances;
- Back and neck injuries, including herniated disks and fractured vertebrae;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis;
- Head injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injuries.
When you have suffered serious injuries as the result of another’s reckless conduct, you may be entitled to compensation through insurance company claims. Unfortunately, these companies are generally motivated by financial profits, and may use statements you make or evidence in your case to either dispute or deny your claim. Another tactic used is to offer a quick settlement. While these settlements may address some of your immediate concerns, they are likely to be for far less than what you deserve, leaving you vulnerable for future expenses. It is important to realize that once you sign a settlement, you are waiving any rights to receiving future compensation.
FREE CASE REVIEW
If you have been injured, contact us for a free review of your case and learn about your legal options.
$6 million – Auto Fatality
$1.5 million – Truck Fatality
$1.25 million – Drug Litigation
$3 million – Construction Defect
$4 million – Defective Tire
Damages You May Be Entitled to In A Personal Injury Claims
In certain cases, a better option for injured victims is to file a personal injury lawsuit against the individual or company responsible for your injuries. Under California court rules, when injuries occur as the result of the reckless actions or inactions of another, you have up to two years to seek compensation through a personal injury claim. Depending on the extent of your injuries and the circumstances in your case, the types of compensation you may be entitled to receive through a personal injury lawsuit include the following:
- Medical expenses, including present and future costs associated with medical treatment, as well as medication, medical aids such as wheelchairs or lifts, and physical rehabilitation necessary to recover from your injury;
- Lost wages, including both the wages you lost during your recovery, as well as any future losses in income or benefits as the result of lasting disabilities caused by your injury;
- Pain and suffering; which is an amount that is calculated to compensate you for the physical pain and emotional stress you endured because of your injury and during your recovery;
- Loss of enjoyment in life, which compensates you for injuries that prevent you from participating in hobbies, sports, and social activities you once enjoyed;
- Loss of companionship, which compensates your spouse when your injuries prevent you from being able to participate in activities you used to enjoy as a couple;
- Death benefits, which compensate survivors and pay medical costs and funeral expenses in the event a personal injury is fatal.
In addition to the above, you may also be entitled to punitive damages, which is an amount of compensation awarded by the court to punish particularly reckless or negligent conduct on the part of those responsible for your injury.
Let Us Help You Today
If you have been injured in an accident or due to the reckless actions of another, contact the law offices of Fisher & Talwar right away. Our Santa Monica personal injury attorneys provide professional, experienced legal representation you can count on to assist you in getting the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to by law. Depending on the circumstances involved, we can advise you on whether your interests would be better served through an insurance company claim, or if you may be entitled to damages through a personal injury lawsuit. Call or contact our office online today to see how we can help.
Fisher & Talwar
801 S Grand Ave, 11th Fl,
Los Angeles, CA 90017
By appointment only.
Vibhu Talwar – firstname.lastname@example.org
From CA-110 southbound take exit towards 6th St/Wilshire Blvd. Continue on 6th St, turn right on S Grand Ave., arrive at 801 S Grand.From CA 110 northbound take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown/ Convention Center/ Figueroa St. Merge onto W 9th St and follow until turning left on S Olive St. Turn left on W 8th St, then left again on S Grand Ave.
Our offices are located 9 minutes from Dodger Stadium, 3 minutes from Staples Center, 3 minutes from LA Live, 5 minutes from Los Angeles City Hall, 3 minutes from Walt Disney Concert Hall, 7 minutes from Union Station, 25 minutes from San Fernando Valley and 20 minutes from San Gabriel Valley.
From Union Station take either Metro Red or Purple line. Go past Civic Center and Pershing Square; get off at 7th Street/Metro Center. Head south on Flower St, or Hope St (depending on which side you come out). Turn left on 8th St.
We offer free parking to our clients. Park in the structure at 801 South Grand Avenue and ask us to validate your parking.
Some of the Cities We Service:
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- San Bernardino
- Moreno Valley
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Clarita
- Garden Grove
Other Santa Monica Practice Areas
Personal Injury | Auto Accidents | Bicycle Accidents | Pedestrian Accidents | Wrongful Death | Motorcycle Accidents | Truck Accidents | Bus Accidents | Defective Products | Dog Bites | Slip & Fall Accident