How can we help you?
When a Los Angeles business litigation attorney is contacted by an individual or a business, it is typically regarding a contract matter. At Fisher & Talwar, we represent individuals, businesses, and business owners in a wide range of matters in business litigation. Our experienced attorneys work closely with expert witnesses and investigators in pursuit of favorable results.
Attorneys on our legal team will apply their years of experience and legal skills to help protect your best interests. The business litigation attorneys at our law firm are also experienced in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration. We will pursue every means possible to obtain a favorable resolution, while trying to mitigate any financial or legal implications.
Our Business Litigation Services
At Fisher & Talwar, we have extensive experience handling a wide range of business disputes, including:
Questions? Contact our business lawyers today
Types of Businesses We Represent
Our business law firm represents businesses of all sizes throughout California in any type of dispute. We are particularly experienced in contractual disputes and alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration.
Business law is complex. This area of law encompasses employment law, contracts, securities law, antitrust law, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property law, and other subareas that have to do with commercial transactions and business partnerships. Without legal guidance, it can be easy to make a business decision that is not in your best interest or even violates established business law. By working with an experienced Los Angeles business litigation lawyer, you can protect yourself and your business from poor decisions and their long-lasting impact.
A few key ways our team can help you with your business law needs include:
- We know the law. As business litigation lawyers, we have experience working with California and federal business laws and can use this knowledge to guide any business decisions you make. We can also determine when your rights are being violated and the recourse you may take;
- We offer free consultations. You do not have to pay to simply talk to us – set up your free legal consultation to determine all of your legal options. After this consultation, you can decide whether you want to work with our team;
- We are always available to speak with you. Rather than shutting you out of your own case and handling it ourselves, our attorneys make themselves available to you at all times, rather than communicating with you through our secretaries and paralegals. We value your time; and
- We have helped people like you navigate the often confusing world of business law.
Why Work with a Los Angeles Business Litigation Lawyer?
In business, every decision you make will have exponential repercussions. Some of these repercussions are not apparent for months or even years after you make the initial business decision. As business litigation lawyers, our job is to work with our clients to anticipate all potential outcomes of a particular business decision to help them make the right choice. When we are working with employees or other individuals who feel their rights have been violated, we use our knowledge of their legal rights to develop effective courses of action for them.
When you contact a business lawyer for your case, you will:
- Become aware of any time limits that can affect your case;
- Receive time-sensitive advice;
- Learn about your rights regarding the situation you are facing; and
- Determine the most productive way to handle the situation.
Are you Wondering
The area of business law is broad. Whether you are a prospective business owner, an employee, a longtime manager or business owner, or an individual considering investing in a business, you probably have questions that we can answer for you. Below are a few examples of questions that clients often ask business lawyers:
- Should I sell my business?
- Which type of incorporation is best for me?
- Should I merge with another company?
- Am I violating state or federal labor law?
- Do I have the right to join a union? What about the right to opt out of my industry’s union?
- Am I facing discrimination or retaliation from my employer?
- How can I avoid being audited at tax time?
Attorney Jamie Fisher
Attorney Vibhu Talwar
Protecting Your Interests Is Our Top Priority
Our business litigation lawyers are on your side. We want to see your career succeed, no matter what position you hold in your company. We make it a priority to give our business clients useful, usable advice and goal-oriented representation.Contact Us
Business Litigation Lawyers Serving the Los Angeles Area
Business law affects all of us. Small business owners, corporate executives, employees at every level, suppliers, and even the consumer are affected by business laws and decisions. If you need legal advice or representation regarding a business law issue, work with a member of our team of business litigation attorneys at Fisher & Talwar. Our office is located in downtown Los Angeles and we proudly serve clients from the entire state of California. A few of the cities we serve in addition to Los Angeles include Riverside, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, Santa Clarita, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Moreno Valley, Oxnard, Pomona, San Bernardino, Irvine, and Pasadena.
Fisher & Talwar
801 S Grand Ave, 11th Fl,
Los Angeles, CA 90017
By appointment only.
From CA-110 southbound take exit towards 6th St/Wilshire Blvd. Continue on 6th St, turn right on S Grand Ave., arrive at 801 S Grand.From CA 110 northbound take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown/ Convention Center/ Figueroa St. Merge onto W 9th St and follow until turning left on S Olive St. Turn left on W 8th St, then left again on S Grand Ave.
Our offices are located 9 minutes from Dodger Stadium, 3 minutes from Staples Center, 3 minutes from LA Live, 5 minutes from Los Angeles City Hall, 3 minutes from Walt Disney Concert Hall, 7 minutes from Union Station, 25 minutes from San Fernando Valley and 20 minutes from San Gabriel Valley.
From Union Station take either Metro Red or Purple line. Go past Civic Center and Pershing Square; get off at 7th Street/Metro Center. Head south on Flower St, or Hope St (depending on which side you come out). Turn left on 8th St.
We offer free parking to our clients. Park in the structure at 801 South Grand Avenue and ask us to validate your parking.
Some of the Cities We Service:
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- San Bernardino
- Moreno Valley
- Huntington Beach
- Santa Clarita
- Garden Grove